Mr Ekolle is responsible for steering VCG group of businesses to success as follows:
- Ensuring VCG maintains high social responsibility wherever it does business.
- Ensure investors, customers and the general public get the best value in every project-large or small.
- Lead the development of the short- and long-term strategy of VCG to ensure VCG provide a great services and experience at all times.
- Allocate resources to the company’s priorities such as completing work on time, budget and to a high standard.
- Place partnership, collaboration and networking with other stakeholders at the heart of VCG`s vision, mission and values.
Having worked for housing associations and local authorities across London and Greater Manchester, Kingsley has extensive experience in both the Social Housing and Supported Housing sectors.
He has over 14 years’ experience working in a Local Authority Housing Department and has a passion for developing affordable housing with mixed development.
He is a construction enthusiast who has spent considerable time studying the construction industry and how it links with his housing background. He holds a fist class degree in Construction Project Management and an MSc in Project Management in Construction with distinction. He enjoys Chattered Membership of the Chattered Institute of Housing for England and Wales and has won two academic awards.
His previous experience includes managing a cooperative with a turnover of over $5m and responsible for over fifteen supply chain partners as a tier one contractor for a Dutch Conglomerate.